Silver Eagle Houston works collectively with Anheuser-Busch and local partners to implement more than two dozen community-based alcohol awareness and education programs. Through these programs, Silver Eagle Houston focuses on: preventing underage drinking, preventing drunk driving, promoting responsible drinking among adults and addressing responsibility among college-aged individuals.
Some of our programs include:
- Family Talk: Helps parents talk with their children about underage drinking and respecting the law.
- Responsible Fan: Designed to promote responsible behavior by sports fans and encourages the use of designated drivers or Uber.
- We I.D.: Works with our retail partners to promote responsible serving and the prevention of sales to minors by providing We I.D. materials to our on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Server Education: Helps educate retailers on how to check I.D.s and prevent sales to minors by providing annual guides that assist in identifying valid driver’s licenses.
- Deicide To Ride: Designed to curb drunk driving by providing safe ride programs such as Uber.
As a Company, we understand the importance of the footprint we leave on the environment and commit ourselves to actively participating in the sustainability of our planet.
Silver Eagle Houston has partnered with the Houston Astros and Anheuser-Busch to launch the National Recycling League, which aims to eliminate beer packaging waste on game days. Throughout the year, Silver Eagle employees have the opportunity to volunteer as Recycling Hawkers at Astros games, collecting used cups, cans and bottles from fans, while encouraging them to ‘Recycle Like a Champion’.
In addition, Silver Eagle Houston was the first privately-owned fleet in Texas to convert to clean diesel technology. To date, 75 percent of our Houston area fleet has been converted, reducing an estimated 51 tons of nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions from Houston’s air each year.
At Silver Eagle Houston, we are committed to creating relationships to drive our success and firmly believe that Supplier Diversity is an integral part of that mission. Our passion for championing the local Houston community extends to contract and subcontract opportunities for business interests of all sizes. This includes existing partnerships with minority-owned, women-owned, Veteran-owned, and service-disabled Veteran-owned businesses. Please visit our CONTACT page to learn more.