Silver Eagle Houston works collectively with Anheuser-Busch and local partners to implement more than two dozen community-based alcohol awareness and education programs. Through these programs, Silver Eagle Houston focuses on: preventing underage drinking, preventing drunk driving, promoting responsible drinking among adults and addressing responsibility among college-aged individuals.
Some of our programs include:
- Family Talk: Helps parents talk with their children about underage drinking and respecting the law.
- Good Sport: Designed to promote responsible behavior by sports fans and encourages the use of designated drivers.
- We I.D.: Works with our retail partners to promote responsible serving and the prevention of sales to minors by providing We I.D. materials to our on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Server Education: Helps educate retailers on how to check I.D.s and prevent sales to minors by providing annual guides that assist in identifying valid driver’s licenses.
- Designate a Driver: Designed to curb drunk driving by providing safe ride programs such as Alert Cab and LYFT.
As a Company, we understand the importance of the footprint we leave on the environment and commit ourselves to actively participating in the sustainability of our planet. Silver Eagle Houston was the first privately-owned fleet in Texas to convert to clean diesel technology and to date, 75 percent of our Houston area fleet has been converted.
Due to our use of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), Clean Diesel Technology, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and vehicle retrofitting using Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology, Silver Eagle Houston reduces an estimated 51 tons of nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions from Houston’s air each year.