Silver Eagle Houston’s Response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus
Silver Eagle Distributors Houston, LLC qualifies as a Critical Infrastructure Industry and an Essential Business defined by the federal government. We have a special responsibility to maintain the company’s normal work schedule and continue the distribution of beverages throughout the Houston-area.
One of the Company’s Operating Principles is Safety Always. From employee health to road safety on Houston-area roads, we champion safety in every aspect of our business, and during these unusual times is no different. We’ve taken several initiatives in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, some of which include:
- Requiring employees to wear face coverings when in the workplace
- Encouraging employees to practice good personal hygiene habits, such as hand washing
- Instructing employees who are ill, have traveled recently or have a pre-existing condition to seek assistance from the Human Resources and Heath, Safety & Environmental teams on precautionary next steps
- Enforcing employees to self-quarantine if presented with COVID-19 symptoms or have been possibly in contact with COVID-19
- Maintaining clean, safe and sanitary facilities by increasing janitorial staff, limiting visitors, closing communal areas and more
The health and safety of our employees and the communities we serve remain our top priority. We appreciate your patience, flexibility and support as we stop the spread of COVID-19.